Thank you for visiting my website!
Antelope Valley high schools are facing the most serious financial challenge in decades. We need fresh leadership on the High School Board to protect our classrooms from budget cutbacks.
For more than 40 years, I have worked to improve Antelope Valley schools as a Teacher, Coach, Athletic Director, Vice Principal, Principal and Assistant District Superintendent.
I am dedicated to supporting the highest standards of educational excellence for all our students. My accomplishments include:
• Implementing and enforcing tough disciplinary policies at all Antelope Valley high schools
• Wrote and was awarded two safety grants which brought in over $700,000 of resources to the District over the past four years
• Wrote disciplinary manuals for new administrators
• Implemented a procedure to monitor legal issues facing Special Education students. Savings of over $200,000 to the District in the first implementation
• Responsible for the development of Students with Autism program. Savings of $250,000 to the District
• Implementing the International Baccalaureate Program at Quartz Hill High School.
• Helping to establish girl’s sports at Antelope Valley high schools.
Too often, our current High School Board makes its decisions behind closed doors without listening to parents and taxpayers. As your High School Board Trustee, I will insist on full public participation and accountability on issues affecting our schools.
In addition, I offer the financial management skills needed to lead our High School District during these troubled times. I will bring innovative new ideas to the High School Board to reduce wasteful spending and better manage the District’s resources.
I am an independent leader who will stand up to special interests and put the needs of our children first. I would be honored to earn your vote and serve as your voice on the High School Board.
P.S.–Your views are important! Please call me personally at 350-6925 or via e-mail at email@example.com if you have a question or concern you’d like to share.